Are you a team player with an analytical mindset and excellent communication skills? Do you have a genuine interest in improving health care and want to work in an evolving international environment? Quantify is growing rapidly and we are now looking for several Research Analysts to join our international team of health economists, statisticians, and researchers.
Positions are open in both Stockholm and Copenhagen, head on over to our career page to read more about Quantify and send in your application!
As a Research Analyst you will be part of a diverse team responsible for design and execution of various projects within Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR). Examples of day-to-day activities include independently conducting tasks such as develop suggestions on epidemiological study designs and/or statistical methods based on scientific literature, compiling information on Nordic data sources, data management as well as performing more advanced tasks in close collaboration with experienced team members, such as programming. Your work tasks can also include preparation of and presenting e.g., scientific reports, slide decks for meetings, and study protocols.
- Master-level studies in economics, statistics, epidemiology, engineering, mathematical statistics, biostatistics or similar
- Strong analytical skills combined with a solution oriented “hands-on” mentality
- Driven and curious
- Skilled in synthesizing complex information
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge about pharamocoepi study design and statistical methods for patient level data is a merit
- Practical experience of data management and statistical programming in Stata, R, or python is a merit
- Previous work experience in research, the health care sector or consultancy is a merit
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a merit
We are an expert consultancy in health economics and outcomes research with Nordic roots and values. We create evidence to support the value of pharmaceutical products across many disease areas, through three internal business units; Real-world Evidence & Analytics; Modelling, Access & Strategy; Evidence Review & Synthesis. Quantify is proud to work with medical innovators across the globe to improve patient lives.
We provide a workplace where you can develop your skills and knowledge in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. There are many opportunities for leadership, personal growth, and involvement in exciting initiatives. Through your work, you will play a key role in helping patients access life changing medicines in a variety of disease areas.
These positions will be based at either our Stockholm or our Copenhagen office and we offer all staff the opportunity of a hybrid workplace model, where you can mix in-office and remote work to enjoy more autonomy and a better work-life balance.
The deadline for submitting your application is 16th August 2022. Please note that because of the summer holidays, this process will be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience!
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Ida Roman at firstname.lastname@example.org