Do you like engaging with your team and stakeholders? Do you have good energy and good communication skills? Do you feel comfortable leading health economic model development projects and provide advice on HTA submissions in Denmark? Do you have hands-on experience with submission of applications to authorities and health economic modelling?
Quantify is growing rapidly and we are now looking for a Market Access Manager to lead market access projects in Denmark
You will be responsible for leading projects within market access, economic modelling and HTA submissions. You will design and execute multiple market access projects simultaneously, working closely with clients and internal teams. You will ensure client satisfaction through careful planning, clear communication, high quality deliverables, and collaboration within teams.
- Own the entire project process from proposal writing, project planning to delivery.
- Lead project team
- Secure quality of deliverables, timelines, and overall client satisfaction
- Project budget and client management throughout projects
- Build and maintain network of clients
- Provide strategic advice on market access in Denmark
- Postgraduate degree in medical market access, economics, public health or similar
- 3+ years’ work experience at a pharmaceutical company, consultancy, or government agency, working with HTA submissions, market access and health-economic modelling – this is a non-negotiable requirement
- Hands-on experience developing reimbursement dossiers and technical reports to support HTA submissions in Denmark
- Knowledge of modelling approaches such as Markov, decision tree, partitioned survival, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
Who’s right for the job?
We are looking for a result-oriented colleague with a drive to grow and develop. A colleague that is extrovert and have an open and welcoming personality and know how to work in teams. The right candidate can build strong and positive relationships with colleagues and clients.
A workplace where you can develop your skills in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. There are ample opportunities for leadership, personal growth, and involvement in exciting initiatives. Through your work, you will play a key role in helping patients access life changing medicines in a variety of disease areas. We value work life balance, offer competitive compensation and are a friendly, supportive workplace.
This is a full-time permanent position based at our Danish office in Copenhagen.
Please submit your application before 25th April 2022. Please submit your application as soon as possible as this position may be filled before the end of the application period.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Mary Rosenzweig, Country Director Denmark firstname.lastname@example.org.