Do you have hands-on experience with health economic modelling and HTA submissions? Do you understand payer strategy and value demonstration? Do you feel comfortable leading model adaptation projects? Quantify is growing rapidly and we are now looking for experienced colleagues to work in our India office at Mohali (Chandigarh), which is a critical milestone in our expansion into Asia-Pacific.
You will be responsible for leading model adaptations for HTA submissions. You should preferably have several years of experience of working with health-economic models and model adaptations for e.g. UK and other European markets. You will design and execute multiple market access projects simultaneously, working closely with clients and internal teams. You will ensure client satisfaction through careful planning, clear communication, high quality deliverables, and collaboration within teams.
- Postgraduate degree in economics, statistics, epidemiology, engineering, mathematical modelling or similar
- 4+ years’ work experience at a consultancy or a pharmaceutical company working with HTA submissions, market access and health-economic modelling – this is a non-negotiable requirement
- Hands-on experience building or adapting Microsoft Excel-based cost effectiveness models with a Nordic, EU, UK or Canadian base-case
- Hands-on experience developing reimbursement dossiers and technical reports to support HTA submissions in the Nordics, EU, UK or Canada
- Knowledge of modelling approaches such as Markov, decision tree, individual simulation, etc.
- Excellent project and time management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize across multiple projects
- An understanding of how economic models are used to demonstrate product value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interest and potentially experience in business development and team leading
- Merit: VBA programming, academic publications and developing model inputs from raw data
A workplace where you can develop your skills in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. There are many opportunities for leadership, personal growth and involvement in exciting initiatives. Through your work, you will play a key role in helping patients access life changing medicines in a variety of disease areas. Our India office is in Mohali adjacent to the city beautiful – Chandigarh. It has one of the highest quality of life and the best educational institutions. We value work life balance, offer a competitive compensation and offer a friendly, supportive workplace.
Please submit your application on our career page before 11th February 2022. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Puneet Kaushik at firstname.lastname@example.org